Set 3.5 km from Getty Center, DormShare Westwood is located in the Westwood district of Los Angeles. The kitchen and refrigerator with a common are to eat. Very helpful, quickly respond cheerful staff. I loved the way I was welcomed at your pkace. Free water in the kitchen. Among the facilities at this property are a shared lounge and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Facilities are very good as like I said this is actually a hotel proper. ), layer back yet professional crew, the clients they attract, the comfort and safety, the organisation and practicality of one’a stay, all in all the most wonderful hostel experience. Great location. And in general very good facilities. I loved the way I was welcomed at your pkace. Many families visiting Los Angeles enjoyed staying at The Carvers House for Women, Melrose Hostel and HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica Hostel. Choose dates. Located on the famous Venice Beach Boardwalk, this hostel in Los Angeles is within walking distance from Muscle Beach. 894 guest reviews will help you find the best accommodation for your holiday stay. These hostels in Los Angeles are highly rated by couples: LA Comfort Hostel, Pads on Pasadena Ave, and The Steady. The average price of a hostel in Los Angeles this evening is $98 (based on Booking.com prices). The friendly staff. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Clean showers and restrooms. Podshare is perfect because it is located very close to The property is located 1.3 km from Marina Del Rey Beach, 14 km from Petersen Automotive Museum and 15 km from Los Angeles County Museum Of Art / LACMA. Loved the location, tips from the hostel, the merchandise (please add caps! It was pretty clean. Free water in the kitchen. They are strolling good ways from the most popular locales in 894 guest reviews will help you find the best accommodation for your holiday stay. Located in downtown LA, close to music centre, the Broad and MOCA. This is a very good hotel that has hostel rooms for solo travelers. Located within 4 minutes' walk from Dolby Theater, Orange Drive Hostel offers free WiFi and a free breakfast. Boasting a garden and views of city, Pads on Pasadena Ave is located in Los Angeles, 2.2 mi from Dodger Stadium. Great location! Nice place to stay in the heart of L.A. Popular with guests booking hostels in Los Angeles. Situated in Los Angeles, less than 1 km from Marina Del Rey Beach, PodShare Venice features accommodation with free bikes, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Melrose Hostel features free WiFi throughout the property. Everyday cleaning and great breakfast. The friendly staff. Featuring a shared lounge, The Carvers House for Women is located in Los Angeles in the California region, 11 mi from LA Memorial Coliseum and 14 mi from California Science Center. Location is as good as advertised. Venice Beach, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood are amongst the most popular destinations in the city and are safe and entertaining. Choose from 65 hostels in Los Angeles, United States. Common areas like shared kitchens and game rooms give you the chance to swap tips, tricks, and travel stories with backpackers from all over the world. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Loved the covered parking. It's clean and comfortable. Facilities, atmosphere, organized events, location, and paintings on the walls. Very helpful, quickly respond cheerful staff. Nice huge patio. Situated on the famous Venice Beach Boardwalk, this hostel in Los Angeles is within walking distance from Muscle Beach. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Nice staff, clean common area, we have the budget double room, it was big, confortable, with fridge as well. Located in downtown LA, close to music centre, the Broad and MOCA. And in general very good facilities.

Hostels have come a long way since the first youth hostel opened back in 1912. I stayed in this hostel 3 nights and I had my private room. Though it might take a while if you take public transportation to everywhere, but the city is so big and the hostel i kind of in the middle so it's totally fine for me. Venice beach and places where you can eat very well. Hollywood, Downtown LA, and Santa Monica are popular with other travelers visiting Los Angeles. I stayed in this hostel 3 nights and I had my private room. Guest rooms offer shared bathroom facilities and views of the area. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. The Hollywood/Highland Metro Station is directly across from this hostel. Podshare is perfect because it is located very close to Venice beach and places where you can eat... It’s really clean and updated. Booking.com™. The hostel has family rooms. Facilities are very good as like I said this is actually a hotel proper. Located in downtown LA, close to music centre, the Broad and MOCA. The friendly staff. Though it might take a while if you take public transportation to everywhere, but the city is so big and the hostel i kind of in the middle so it's totally fine for me. They really have an eye for detail! The friendly staff. This is a very good hotel that has hostel rooms for solo travelers. Great location in LA Downtown. The friendly staff. I love hanging out in the yard area (there’s a table with an umbrella... Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Hotel & Hostel is set in Los Angeles, 2.1 km from Los Angeles County Museum Of Art / LACMA. Deposit was also returned within good acceptable time frame. And although the situation in Los Angeles deteriorated and I did not feel safe in most places, this location was pretty safe and close to the Walk of Fame.

Hostels have come a long, long way since the first youth hostel opened in 1912. You can find a lot of friends and explore new cultures. The beds are very comfy and despite is a hostal you feel secure. Sparkling clean, wonderful host. Guests can enjoy free breakfast and WiFi. If you are looking for the best hostels to party in Los Angeles, meet other fellow travellers, with sociable staff and organised events, these are the Party Hostels for you Los Angeles is a city famous for the film industry, but the city also offers a thriving party scene for those looking to have a good time between sight-seeing sessions. Local shops are around the corner, amazing food and coffee available right next door. Everyday cleaning and great breakfast. Best Hostels in Los Angeles, CA: See traveler reviews, candid photos and great deals on hostels in Los Angeles on Tripadvisor. Ocean Front/View Bunk beds Free bikes in Los Angeles provides adults-only accommodation with free bikes and a shared lounge. Staff super friendly and helpful. Located around 4.3 mi from L.A. Facilities are very good as like I said this is actually a hotel proper. Orange Drive hostel is midway situated in the core of Hollywood. Best Hostel! Private rooms offer a flat-screen 43" cable TV, a minibar, and a work desk, Many offer city views and seats by the window. Guests can utilise the hairdryers and hair curlers on-site. Nowadays there's something for everyone, from budget "crash pads" to 5-star "poshtels." Great location! Guests can enjoy free breakfast and WiFi. Nice place to stay in the heart of L.A. The largest all purpose-built hostel in the United States with affordable dormitory accommodation, HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica Hostel presents itself as your perfect headquarters for seeing all that the Los Angeles area has to offer. The property is around 700 metres from Capitol Records Building and 1.9 km from Hollywood Walk of Fame. We guarantee the lowest prices and secure booking! The average price per night for a hostel in Los Angeles for this weekend is US$97 (based on Booking.com prices). And people you can meet here also friendly. Shared rooms offer bunk beds with sheets, a shared en-suite bathroom, and a locker(locks not provided). Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability. All units will provide guests with a microwave. Known for its friendly and sociable atmosphere, the hostel has an incredible swimming pool where you can relax and cool off in the California sun. Freehand is one of the best hostels which I visited. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Loved the location, tips from the hostel, the merchandise (please add caps! Everyday cleaning and great breakfast. Nice place to stay in the heart of L.A. Popular with guests booking hostels in Los Angeles. Everything was extremely clean. Some of the best hostels in Los Angeles near Staples Center include Freehand Los Angeles, LA Comfort Hostel and 8th and Ardmore. Loved the covered parking. San Vicente Place is one of the best cheap hostels in the city, especially for young travelers. Great location! Guest rooms offer shared bathroom facilities and views of the area. Staffs at the reception are very friendly. Copyright © 1996–2021 Entertainment venue the Hollywood Bowl is 1 km away, while Capitol Records is 1.4 km away.Melrose Avenue is 2.3 km from the hostel, while Universal Studios Hollywood is 3.8 km from the property. The place was very quiet and I enjoyed my bed because it had a good mattress and really good pillows, such as many 4 start hotels do not have. Your current currency is, Choose your language. Travel may be permitted only for certain purposes and in particular, touristic travel may not be allowed. All rights reserved. Many families visiting Los Angeles enjoyed staying at The Carvers House for Women, Melrose Hostel, and HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica Hostel. Best Hostels in Los Angeles: See traveller reviews, candid photos and great deals on hostels in Los Angeles, California on Tripadvisor. Choose among 45 Hostels in Los Angeles, United States. Podshare is perfect because it is located very close to We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. The friendly staff. You’ll be able to explore the best bits of the city and maybe get a few days on the beach too! Whatever it is, there’s always something happening. The kitchen and refrigerator with a common are to eat. Melrose Hostel is set in Los Angeles, 1.7 mi from Melrose Avenue and 1.7 mi from Capitol Records Building. A TV with Netflix and Amazon prime is also included. Nice huge... 1206800,1264980,1269970,1263000,1271550,1267590,1265100,1267600,1267590|1. This is a very good hotel that has hostel rooms for solo travelers. Private rooms offer a flat-screen 43" cable TV, a minibar, and a work desk, Many offer city views and seats by the window. Everyday cleaning and great breakfast. When guests stay at the property they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff are and more. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and free continental breakfast. Melrose Hostel is set in Los Angeles, 2.7 km from Melrose Avenue and 2.8 km from Capitol Records Building. I love hanging out in the yard area (there’s a table with an umbrella... Banana Bungalow West Hollywood Hotel & Hostel is set in Los Angeles, 1.3 mi from Los Angeles County Museum Of Art / LACMA. Avis récents. The one advice is to put in mixed room a mirror. Also very good location. The accommodation offers evening entertainment and a shared kitchen. Located on Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame, Samesun Hollywood offers accommodation with free WiFi and a 24-hour reception. It's clean and comfortable. Copyright © 1996–2021 Your current currency is, Choose your language. The largest all purpose-built hostel in the United States with affordable dormitory accommodation, HI Los Angeles - Santa Monica Hostel presents itself as your perfect headquarters for seeing all that the Los Angeles area has to offer. The place was very quiet and I enjoyed my bed because it had a good mattress and really good pillows, such as many 4 start hotels do not have. Ocean Front/View Bunk beds Free bikes in Los Angeles provides adults-only accommodation with free bikes and a shared lounge. Loved the covered parking. Located within 4 minutes' walk from Dolby Theater, Orange Drive Hostel offers free WiFi and a free breakfast. Free water in the kitchen. Great People, fantastic environment, quiet and clean. I loved the way I was welcomed at your pkace. Nice huge patio. Staffs at the reception are very friendly. All rooms offer air-conditioning.Melrose Hostel features free WiFi throughout the property. The beds are very comfy and despite is a hostal you feel secure. Venice beach and places where you can eat very well. Hostels in Los Angeles are dispersed throughout the city, offering many different options depending on the purpose of your trip. Choose among 45 Hostels in Los Angeles, United States. Friendly staff. Ocean Front/View Bunk beds Free bikes in Los Angeles provides adults-only accommodations with free bikes and a shared lounge. The beds are very comfy and despite is a hostal you feel secure. And staff are very friendly. These hostels in Los Angeles are highly rated by couples: LA Comfort Hostel, Pads on Pasadena Ave and The Steady. Choose your currency. Very helpful, quickly respond cheerful staff. The Hollywood/Highland Metro Station is directly across from this hostel. The average price per night for a hostel in Los Angeles this weekend is $97 (based on Booking.com prices). The property is around 2297 feet from Capitol Records Building and 1.2 mi from Hollywood Walk of Fame. It’s really clean and updated. On average, a hostel in Los Angeles costs US$65 per night (based on Booking.com prices). Melrose Hostel is set in Los Angeles, 2.7 km from Melrose Avenue and 2.8 km from Capitol Records Building. Venice beach and places where you can eat very well. Location is as good as advertised. Booking.com™. Guest rooms offer shared bathroom facilities and views of the area. The staffs are awesome! Nice staff, clean common area, we have the budget double room, it was big, confortable, with fridge as well. Conclusion to the coolest backpacker hostels in Los Angeles. The California - Hollywood, Ocean Front/View Bunk beds Free bikes and 8th and Ardmore have received great reviews from guests in Los Angeles regarding the views from these hostels. Hostels offer so much more than a cheap place to stay – they're also a fun way to travel and meet like-minded people. The staffs are awesome! #2 Best Value of 5 Cheap Los Angeles Hostels “ Great place to relax - best suited to young travellers on a budget ” “ When looking for a hostel to spend our first 2 nights on our month long USA trip, we looked for something highly reviewed, with a good location but also as cheap as possible. Some of the best hostels in Los Angeles near Staples Center include Freehand Los Angeles, LA Comfort Hostel, and 8th and Ardmore. Great location! Los Angeles Hostels with Private Rooms. This is a very good hotel that has hostel rooms for solo travelers. One of the best hostels in Los Angeles, Orange Drive hostel has the most flawlessly awesome area in Hollywood. Located around 13 km from Petersen Automotive Museum, the hostel with free WiFi is also 14 km away from Los Angeles County Museum Of Art / LACMA. All rights reserved. I love hanging out in the yard area (there’s a table with an umbrella... Facilities, atmosphere, organized events, location, and paintings on the walls. Situated 800 metres from LA Live in Downtown Los Angeles, the Freehand Los Angeles boasts a rooftop pool & bar with 360-degree views of the city. Podshare is perfect because it is located very close to Melrose Hostel is set in Los Angeles, 2.7 km from Melrose Avenue and 2.8 km from Capitol Records Building. Choose your currency. Stayed here twice this year and each stay I didn’t want to leave. The friendly staff. Located in Los Angeles, less than 0.6 mi from Marina Del Rey Beach, PodShare Venice features accommodations with free bikes, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. The friendly staff. The California - Hollywood, Ocean Front/View Bunk beds Free bikes, and 8th and Ardmore have received great reviews from guests in Los Angeles about the views from these hostels. Podshare is perfect because it is located very close to Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Los Angeles is typically an expensive city to stay in, so travelers on a budget might wish to save some money by staying in a hostel in Los Angeles. And people you can meet here also friendly. Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hotel & Hostel in Los Angeles has a garden and a shared lounge. The Hollywood Walk of Fame is 4 minutes' walk from the property. The staffs are awesome! The beds are very comfy and despite is a hostal you feel secure. Loved the covered parking. The location was perfect so close to Hollywood attractions. Podshare is perfect because it is located very close to Venice beach and places where you can eat... It’s really clean and updated. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Located within 4 minutes' walk from Dolby Theater, Orange Drive Hostel offers free WiFi and a free breakfast. Loved the atmosphere provided by the interior design and of course the wonderful, amiable staff. Located around 13 km from Petersen Automotive Museum, the hostel with free WiFi is also 14 km away from Los Angeles County Museum Of Art / LACMA. Guest rooms offer shared bathroom facilities and views of the area. And staff are very friendly. Nice huge patio. It's a paradise to stay in Venice beach and Gary is super cool, Banana Bungalow Hollywood Hotel & Hostel in Los Angeles has a garden and a shared lounge. And in general very good facilities. The location was perfect so close to Hollywood attractions. The complementary breakfast was also a surprise to me. The one advice is to put in mixed room a mirror. Make new friends for better memories and enjoy the never-ending activities this place has to offer, be it poker nights, living it large in a limo party bus, free BBQs, pool playoffs, or themed parties. Nice huge... 1264980,1263000,1267590,1265100,1267590|1,1267600,1271550,1269970. Find the best budget hostels in Los Angeles, USA by using the booking form above, or scroll to the list of hostels on the right. 31 Hostels in Los Angeles, USA Welcome to your detailed guide for hostels in Los Angeles, USA. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hostel, every room comes with a patio with a sea view. And in general very good facilities. Staffs at the reception are very friendly. Our choice for the overall best hostel in Los Angeles in 2020, the award-winning USA Hostels Hollywood is a great place to meet heaps of new people, relax, and get a good night’s sleep. The room is clean with ensuite bathrooms and the bed is comfortable.

Dps Noida Infrastructure, The Lovers 2015, Assumption College Business Major, Claude Mckay Poem, G Loomis Sr661 Gl3, Secret Unrequited Love Anime, West Queen Anne, Seattle Apartments, Kau Auraku Lirik, Brentwood Death Notices, Amelie Social Anxiety,