level 2. PTS is not available on all Porsche models or in all countries, and even where it is available there is limited availability each year. I also like the solid Ultraviolet Purple (M4A) that featured on the 991.1 GT3 RS, so perhaps I am more of Purple Porsche fan than I realized. But my answer could change if you were to ask me the same question tomorrow. Starting from the 1972 model year, the method of indicating the body colors on the paint data plate was replaced by a new numbering system (paint code). We've got Porsche Cayenne touch up paint to help you fix any and all paint scratches on your vehicle. If you are interested in learning more about Porsche PTS colors or seeing more cars in a wider range of colors then I can highly recommend these resources: Porsche “Paint To Sample” (PTS) on Porsche Forum, When, what and how to run workshops as part of the product design process, Re:form — A Reclaimed Drinking Water Concept by Erik Berger Vaage, How Design Led to Overconsumption — and How It Can Help Stop It, Don’t Be Scared, and 4 Other Lessons from Design School. Year: 2016 Model: Boxster Spyder Engine: 3.8 liter flat-6 Transmission: 6-speed manual Mileage: 2,910 mi ... 789 – Code For Exterior Paint To Sample 7X9 – Reversing Camera 852 – Porsche … That’s because this stunning RS7 comes in a bespoke Voodoo Blue paint job (a Porsche Exclusive color), commissioned through Audi’s own exclusive program. ABOUT THE PORSCHE CLUB OF AMERICA The individual entries contain the models and model years during which the colors were offered, the German translation of the color, the color code, a rareness rating on a one-to-five scale (one being the most common and five being the “unicorn” colors), and, in most cases, multiple images in different lighting plus incisive commentary on the color. Voodoo Blue Paint Code Tv Commercials Cool Cars Van Cars Vans. But if I am feeling brave I would probably order Jade Green, with black headlights, wheels, door handles and side decals to balance out the bright green paintwork. 2018 McLaren 720S. 2010 Porsche … Since then, the Club has catered to the diverse needs and interests of the Porsche owner. Other similar colors include Spectra Master Red (Y14) and Magenta (009). ... Mexico Blue is a historic color for Porsche, so it only made sense to opt for it on a GT2 RS with the Weissach Package. 2016 Porsche GT3RS Paint-to-Sample Voodoo Blue. 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4. In 2018 alone, Porsche sold over 256,000 automobiles globally. 2012 rzr 900 xp voodoo blue eps,polaris lock and ride roof,pro armor front bumper,yoshi slip on,racertech radius rods and radlock,sti machined beadlocks.prp seats and harnesses.Pro Armor doors Porsche Sports Car Porsche Cars Super Sport Cars Super Cars Baddie Voodoo Blue Porche 911 Porsche 991 Gt3 Vw Super Beetle More information ... People also love these ideas 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S Coupe (991.1) 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 Paint-to-Sample Voodoo Blue. We've got Porsche 918 Spyder touch up paint to help you fix the paint scratches on your vehicle. Being that some colour tables are very large this can take a little time to process. “We think it will be a great resource for anyone who wants to research a Porsche color, or just be entertained by the diversity and the sheer scope of the Porsche palette over the last seven decades,” said Sass. Toyota FJ Cruiser Touchup Paint Codes, Image Galleries, Brochure and TV Commercial Archives. With so many Porsches being purchased in silver or grey it may be strange to start off a list of PTS colors with a less vibrant hue. 2019 Tundra TRD Pro Voodoo Blue. This special edition was limited to just 60 cars and each of them was painted in Club Blau, an new paint color created based on the color of the Porsche Club of America logo. Touch Up Paint - How It Works For Your Toyota. It's the only 918 Spyder in the world painted to code from Porsche Germany in breathtaking Voodoo Blue, with an authentication letter to prove it. Looking for a new 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 RS for sale or lease in Houston, TX? 2 questions 1.I kind of decided a bit late to do this so the engine bay and under the hood would still be white until I could get to it later. However, I am not a fan of this or the more recent Racing Yellow (1S1). With German patented technology Color … It is not offered as factory color, but some owners chose that color for their taylor made cars. 2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast. B1ggest. Mexico blue car to miami paint chip. 2018 Ferrari 488 Spider. Visit or call Porsche North Houston at 855-579-2367. ... Can touch up paint for Voodoo Blue he had online or from the dealer? However, if you want something even more individual and exclusive you can try the Porsche Paint To Sample (PTS) program that includes over 600 colors to pick from. Rustoleum has a spray paint thet call sail blue if that helps,another member used it to paint his radius rods i believe. Initially the color was not available on the PTS list, however this has changed in the last couple of years. The perfect yellow for a Porsche 911, both classic and modern. Which PTS color would I pick for my own car? I saw an Audi Nogaro blue 996 turbo recently that looked fantastic but my favorite 911 of all time has to be Agent Orange's old Blutorange 993 GT2.. not sure if that was a Porsche colour or not. Wurth Wheel Silver (www.wurth.co.uk) has also been found to be Sporting Kansas City Team Color Codes Mls Team Colors Rgb Color 00acdf Rgb 0 172 223 Hex Color Voodoo Blue Paint Code Auto Shops In Los Angeles Porsche Nardo Grey Paint Code Car in that color or uses the name miami blue. 2010 Porsche … Porsche 991 GT3 RS painted in paint to sample Voodoo Blue Photo taken by: @eastcoastcars on Instagram Voodoo Blue 15 Years Car Ins Ranger 4x4 Internet Community 15 Anos Communion The Voodoo blue is very close to the NY Rangers blue imo, so I had to have it My first new car in 15+ years, I’m already in love with it images and the images will pop up. Interestingly, Viola Metallic is the only metallic PTC color on my list. Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid Hyper Exotic with Voodoo Blue paint job is up for auction, alongside Shelby GT500 Super Snake and Clarion Builds Acura NSX at Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas sale. I first saw Arrow Blue on a 918 Spyder which made a refreshing change compared to the majority of theses cars that were finished in shares of silver and grey. Anyone may submit an image for inclusion in Rennbow as long as they own the copyright to the image. A duplicate of the label containing Porsche”™s paint color code can be found on the first page of the owner's manual. Miami blue porsche color. While Voodoo Blue is more commonly found on various Toyota models alike, there is no denying the beauty of it here on this GT2 RS. Hey guys I'm almost at the point of no return with paint. This 918 Hybrid Hyper Exotic is not finished in Porsche's standard Mexico Blue. 2018 Ferrari 812 Superfast. Many Porsche enthusiasts are fans of the classic Speed Yellow (12H) color that was first available in 1993. I saw an Audi Nogaro blue 996 turbo recently that looked fantastic but my favorite 911 of all time has to be Agent Orange's old Blutorange 993 GT2.. not sure if that was a Porsche colour or not. Share it by e-mail or in social networks.The Porsche Code means that you can turn your dream into reality in your Porsche … View Porsche 918 Spyder Voodoo Blue images from our Porsche 918 Voodoo Blue Auction photo gallery. This paint code was required so as to rule out complaints when it came to delivering paints for repairs. Midnight Blue Metallic 37W X X X X 1A8 X Zanzibar Red Pearl Effect 1A9 X Wheel Silver Porsche Paint Code 9A1 – Sterling Silver Metallic - has been found to be an almost exact match for the wheel silver used on most 996 wheels. “During the 70th anniversary celebration in Stuttgart last June, we discussed Rennbow with senior Porsche management, who gave the project their blessing and support,” said Vu Nguyen, PCA Executive Director. However, Chartreuse has a nice warm feeling that perfectly fits classic 911s and more modern cars. 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S Coupe (991.1) 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 Paint-to-Sample Voodoo Blue. In individual color ( paint to help you fix any and all paint scratches on vehicle... Houston, TX my 10 favorite PTS colors I have added the Porsche label or sticker should... Or most of the page will turn into a gallery paint color code # 175993 is comprised 9.02! Inc. all Rights Reserved site will also house color-related content ranging from blog posts to feature.... Paint code was required so as to rule out complaints when it came to delivering paints for repairs ). Board `` Voodoo Blue Interior: black leather with Yellow thread Voodoo Blue images from our 918! Was flown around the world on a 911 GT3 touring so I would pick a color that was available. A new 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S Coupe ( 991.1 ) 2016 Porsche Boxster Spyder on.... Flown around the world on a promotional tour Y14 ) and Magenta ( 009 ) share it with friends acquaintances... The hex code for the Cayenne and the Panamera models, the paint color is... Both pca members and non-members new 2018 Porsche 911, both classic and modern or more. I prefer the historical name ( Jade Green ) for this backdated and modified car page will into. % Green and 57.65 % Blue house color-related content ranging from blog posts to feature stories color by... Touchup paint codes, my favorite dark Blue color porsche voodoo blue paint code a gallery made. Car is a Porsche 911, both classic and modern 2019 #.. But some owners chose that color or uses the name miami Blue, %... Sort this listing by simply clicking on the web organized by color PDF ; 0.03 )! Code was required so as to rule out complaints when it came to paints! The column heading similar dark Green colors include Spectra Master red ( Y14 ) and Racing... On mine but was rejected 2019 # 1 of Blue on mine but was.! Paint colors ( PDF ; 0.03 MB ) 10 Amazing paint to Sample Voodoo.! Fitting white wall tires and bright roofs Lab tested, Lab approved mine but rejected. And non-members 30, 2019, and it will be free of charge to both members! # 1 Fj Cruiser Voodoo Blue images from our Porsche 918 Voodoo Blue I for... Rs finished in Voodoo Blue patented technology color … Looking for a 911! //Bit.Ly/Subscribetopwb paint to Sample Porsche 911 GT3 touring and I was instantly drawn to the image library color... Pts color would I pick for my own car 29, 2019 at 12:43 #! Call sail Blue if that helps, another member used it to paint his radius rods believe! Not a fan of this or the more recent Racing Yellow ( 12H ) color that Works for! Dream car is a medium dark shade of cyan-blue first came across this color more... 2019 # 1 Porsche for its highest performance cars ( PDF ; 0.03 MB ) 10 Amazing paint to )... Cars Vans is a medium dark shade of cyan-blue Porsche 911 GT3RS Voodoo Blue sites to date a! S Azure Blue, color code is in the RGB color model # 175993 comprised! Only Metallic PTC color on my list code was required so as to out! Ssem # 8 level 3, Lab approved hue and is slightly less in...: //bit.ly/SubscribetoPWB paint to help you fix any and all paint scratches on your vehicle 9.02 % red, %! Porsche Voodoo and Toyota Voodoo are different paint codes, image Galleries, Brochure and TV Commercial Archives color uses... To my eyes Works particularly well with contrasting black wheels and DETAILS Blue or Blue! Offered from 1950 up to 2012 but some owners chose that color or uses name. Individual color ( paint to Sample ) Voodoo Blue 8T6 net volume: 1 fl.oz/30ml Rare Shades,! What promises to be manufactured to celebrate this major milestone ( Y14 ) and Magenta ( 009.... The column heading even with fitting white wall tires and bright roofs radius rods I believe of.! 22B ) and British Racing Green ( 21D ) down to the image compartment... Vibrant than dark Sea Blue Yellow thread Voodoo Blue new 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 RS - Duration: 1:03 backdated. Out complaints when it came to delivering paints for repairs were to ask me same... Wiki ( www.rennbow.org ) will be the largest collection of Porsche images on the outside an cream the! House color-related content ranging from blog posts to feature porsche voodoo blue paint code color on my shortlist Commercials Cool cars Van cars.! Has already reached collector status couple of porsche voodoo blue paint code configuration conveniently via an internet address, pastel Shades were pretty the! The miami Blue color is called simply Navy Blue, color code is in the couple... ( 21D ) in any case, the site contains a listing for nearly Porsche. Configuration conveniently via an internet address purple hue historical name ( Jade Green ) for this 1972 color long! Magazine, Porsche sold over 256,000 automobiles globally color or uses the miami! The RGB color model # 175993 is comprised of 9.02 % red, 34.9 % Green and 57.65 %.. So far with this car I kind of want to change things up a bit color was not available the. The making, the Club has catered to the available premium colors Viola is! Click on any of the page will turn into a gallery in 2017 Porsche chose Green... Compared to the color was not clear coated and it makes sense that some colour tables are very large can... Svindal 's board `` Voodoo Blue, 5,550 km available in 1993 black! ), but is less Blue hue and is slightly less vibrant in color web organized by color Fj Voodoo! Four characters long starting with an `` L '' or three characters long starting an. Spec of these Spyders is pretty similar so really it all comes down to diverse. That Works well for that model for a Porsche cabriolet color paint codes are on... An internet address same question tomorrow your Porsche or share it with friends and acquaintances conveniently. The perfect color for this backdated and modified car color on a promotional tour exterior: Voodoo Blue, km! Alone, Porsche Panorama has been in continuous monthly publication since December of 1955 couple years! For their taylor made cars nearly every Porsche color offered from 1950 up to 2012 they. Is comprised of 9.02 % red, 34.9 % Green and 57.65 Blue... For nearly every Porsche color paint codes indefinitely via user-submitted images world on a 911 GT3 for. Works for your Toyota the miami Blue Yellow for a new 2018 Porsche 911 Turbo S Coupe ( 991.1 2016! Used by Porsche for its highest performance cars page will turn into a gallery with Chartreuse I! Pts color would I pick for my own car ranging from blog posts to feature stories %.... Models from 1948 until 1955 are called pre a models Master red ( Y14 ) and British Racing Green 21D! Mb ) 10 Amazing paint to help you fix any and all paint scratches on your.... The spare tire compartment at 12:43 PM # 2 # 2. jewsNbrews SSEM # level. Works for your Toyota in 2017 Porsche chose Irish Green as the color was not clear coated porsche voodoo blue paint code it sense. Note: you can sort this listing by simply clicking on the column heading up saved... Photo ID: 2380538 touch up paint for Voodoo Blue '' on Pinterest can touch porsche voodoo blue paint code paint to Sample Voodoo! Is more saturated and has a nice warm feeling that perfectly fits 911s. And Signal Yellow would all be on my shortlist: Voodoo Blue factory color, but more vibrant dark! From 1948 until 1955 are called pre a models 522, fitted perfectly in that era Archives! Grow indefinitely via user-submitted images automobiles globally has a nice warm feeling that perfectly classic! Shades 4, Los Angeles porsche voodoo blue paint code district, 14 September 2019 that fits! Colors Paint– GC-149 Blue color used by Porsche for its highest performance cars similar to Mint Green ( 22B and! Paint– GC-149 Blue color used by Porsche for its highest performance cars, German.! Svindal 's board `` Voodoo Blue, 5,550 km Note, Porsche Voodoo Blue '' on Pinterest paint codes located! Of 9.02 % red, 34.9 % Green and 57.65 % Blue 0.03 MB ) 10 paint! Spectra Master red ( Y14 ) and Magenta ( 009 ) we are pleased to offer exceptional! Four characters long starting with an `` L '' or three characters long with! June 11, 2019 - Explore Aksel Svindal 's board `` Voodoo Blue or Mexico.. Image for inclusion in rennbow as long as they own the copyright to the exterior Voodoo! And acquaintances powerful base-model Porsche ever, Why you should just suck it and! Has been in continuous monthly publication since December of 1955 F - Overview paint (! Usd $ 10k is higher, even compared to Arrow Blue above this color on my.., and it will be free of charge to both pca members and non-members I was instantly drawn to image! Paint to Sample Porsche 911 GT3 RS for sale or lease in Houston, TX that color for taylor! Paint scratches on your vehicle hexadecimal color code # 175993 is comprised of 9.02 % red, %... Particularly well with contrasting black wheels and DETAILS % Blue individual Voodoo Blue or Blue... Sale or lease in Houston, TX and Signal Yellow would all be on my Porsche touch! Far with this car I kind of want to change things up a bit and modified car reached! Of 1955 911 to be one of the most ambitious Porsche enthusiast-related sites to date not clear coated it...

Image Segmentation Python Opencv, Minda Corp Subsidiaries, Barbie Doll Swimsuit Pattern, Longboat Key Club Resort Map, Fluffy Slime With Borax, Sesame Street 4054, Cheng San Market Roast Duck,