In a large soup pan add the oil, ground beef, onions, salt, pepper, pepper flakes, paprika, fennel, … This has to be one of my favorite soups I’ve ever made. For more information visit our policies page. It’s really quite easy and freezes well so you can get another lunch or dinner from this recipe. Since it’s so healthy I love to shmear a bit of butter on a warm and crispy baguette and sop up the soup with it. The spices I used were paprika, hot pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, fennel, salt and pepper. Required fields are marked *, Privacy Policy   About   Cookie Policy   Instagram   Shop   Subscribe   Misc, Copyright © 2021 My Life Cookbook - low carb healthy everyday recipes. Your email address will not be published. I love stuffed peppers, so this is my kind of soup, and I love having leftovers to freeze for another meal on another day, so convenient and yum! What a fun idea, looks so hearty and tasty! outside is 13 degrees ,,great tasting soup, Wife enjoyed and I myself,,Great Recipe. It’s super hearty and filling and loaded with so much flavor. . Cook the rice separately and add just before serving to warm through. For more information visit our, ground beef (or 1/2 ground beef & 1/2 Italian sausage), peppers, chopped (I used green, red, yellow and orange). This stuffed green pepper soup is super easy to throw together all you need if a couple minutes of prep. If you prefer a Spicy Stuffed Pepper Soup, add in a minced jalapeno pepper … Thing We Love About Stuffed Peppers Soup #47: Super Easy-To-Find Ingredients! https://healthyyumsvine.com/spicy-and-delicious-stuffed-pepper-soup Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add in sausage and brown. Every recipe is very clear, concise and easy to follow. Add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for another 2-3 minutes. I need to make this! In the end I added rice instead and it was yummy. It’s also so much easier (and quicker) than making stuffed peppers. I love hearty winter soups like this! I crock potted a crap load of shredded chicken the night before and committed myself to rolling enchiladas on Sunday so it wouldn't go to waste. Jan 7, 2019 - This amazing spicy chicken and red pepper soup gives you all your recommended daily intake of vitamin A and vitamin C in just one bowl of deliciousness! Add the sausage back to soup. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, or until peppers are tender. Once the meat has browned a bit, add in the pepperk,k crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, garlic and 2 cups of water mixed with 1 tablespoon of. Add the onion, a pinch of salt and pepper, and cook for 5-7 minutes. Wow! Drain sausage and set aside. These Spicy Stuffed Peppers are a great way to get in more veggies. .thxs. I love to hear your feedback! Okay, this is SO much easier than stuffed peppers but looks just as tasty! Place the bell pepper halves on a large sheet pan and then scoop the beef mixture into the bell … Note, I have tried to make this soup Paleo and used cauliflower instead of rice, but that didn’t work out so well. Spicy Stuffed Peppers Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home Thanks Summer! To make this a slow cooker stuffed pepper soup simply brown the sausage then add it to the crockpot along with the rest of the ingredients (except the rice). The cooked rice tends to absorb a lot of the broth. Reduce heat to low. slow cooker stuffed pepper soup simply brown the sausage then add it to the crockpot along with the rest of the ingredients (except the rice). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Your family will love it. Stuffed Pepper Soup loaded with spicy sausage, bell peppers and rice! … This is a thick, tomato broth. To make this an instant pot stuffed pepper soup simply brown the sausage as directed in the Instant Pot on the SAUTE option. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the same pot. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes or until the peppers are soft. You can also add 1 teaspoon paprika and sprinkle on red pepper flakes to taste. It’s thick, chunky, hearty with a bit of spice. Stir in rice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Not that stuffed are all that hard but it is easy. Cook the rice separately and add just before serving to warm through. So I thought I’d give them a break but instead make this easy & spicy stuffed pepper soup recipe. Make your own with. You can substitute ground beef or ground turkey! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. I agree Joy. Season with salt and pepper, if necessary. Thanks for stopping by Carol. Spicy Italian Stuffed Peppers are a fresh twist on a family favorite! The rice will soak up all of the liquid. Stir … Serve immediately with parsley and a sprinkle of cheese on top of each bowl. Love that it has rice in it too, so hearty! Pinned! If you love my stuffed peppers then you will love this Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe! How to Make Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper … Cook on HIGH pressure for 10 minutes then allow the steam to naturally release. Add onion and chopped peppers. Cook until rice is tender and then add to soup. This looks GREAT! Wherever you fall on that spectrum of stuffed pepper fans, this smoky, spicy, melted cheese-topped celebration of all things bell pepper promises to hit the spot. If you prefer a thinner soup, you can add more beef broth. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/3192/spicy-tomato-and-red-pepper-soup.aspx Add in sausage and … I’ve been stuffing peppers a lot lately. Stuffed Pepper Soup Instructions: First, place the liner into the machine and set it to the, “saute,” function. Add a little oil, onions, ground beef and spices to a soup pan. I’ve been making them so much lately I thought I better change it up or my family is going to get sick of them! Stuffed peppers are my favorite any ol way I can eat them! Peppers for Stuffed Pepper Soup I use red and green peppers but you can use whatever you have on hand. Your family will love it and you’ll feel good because it’s all homemade, without any canned tomato soup. This freezes well too. It is hearty Caroline. Hi! Any suggestions what to substitute sausage with? Once the meat is just browned, add in the peppers, tomatoes, garlic and Better than bouillon mixed in the water. I love having frozen leftovers on hand because there are those days when you don’t have time to make a meal and you know it’s going to be something your like. www.withourbest.com/...pot-holiday-party-recipes-spicy-stuffed-pepper-soup Learn more. If using half ground beef and half Italian sausage, you can eliminate the fennel and paprika if you wish. Every recipe is very clear, concise and easy to follow. It is easy. Add the turkey meat, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, paprika, red pepper … Now add 6 cups of water, canned tomato sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, beef bouillon granules, nicely whittled tomatoes, brown sugar, and cooked rice. Heat through. In another saucepan boil 2 cups water, and add rice. This spicy stuffed peppers soup is so thick and hearty, it definitely can be a meal in a bowl. This is the stuffed pepper soup when you add in the peppers and tomatoes. I do not have the nutrition facts for this recipe. They make it at work and he really likes it. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. I used a mixture of sweet bell peppers and green pepper. It’s a great soup/meal for the winter time. I am so glad to hear you and your Wife enjoyed it! Special Diet. Add the oil and onion to a large soup pot and sauté for 5-7 minutes (ok if it browns slightly - that'll … Serve as is or you sprinkle more parmesan cheese on top if you wish. Spicy Stuffed Pepper Soup We took a week off and are back with some heat! The main components of this recipe are peppers, ground beef, rice, Better than Bouillon, spices, and crushed and diced tomatoes. I used a spicy sausage but you can use mild if you do not like the heat, 14.5 ounce can diced fire roasted tomatoes. I created Chef Savvy to share delicious, easy, quick weeknight meals that your family will love. Each stuffed pepper is a dinner unto itself, but without the carbs that you typically see in stuffed peppers! Recipe by chefsavvy.com This easy & spicy stuffed pepper soup is a hearty bowl of yumminess. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe (Stove Top) In a large pot brown ground beef with garlic and onions. Here in the Buffalo area we have stuffed banana peppers on the menu at almost every pizza place, Italian restaurant, or bar/pub in the area. Don’t be tempted to add the uncooked rice directly to the soup. You don’t need any special or hard-to-find ingredients to make this easy stuffed bell pepper soup… Add remaining ingredients. Red, yellow and orange peppers tend to be sweeter while a green peppers are a bit more zesty. I’ve made Greek stuffed peppers and taco stuffed peppers and even antipasto stuffed peppers. I use green bell peppers, which are slightly zesty and a nice contrast to the sweet tomatoes and onions. The full ingredient list and measurements are listed in the printable recipe below. Instead of adding cooked rice you can go ahead and add 1/2 cup uncooked white rice to the instant pot. What a great meal for a chilly evening. Don’t have fire roasted tomatoes? If you want it to be thinner, add more beef broth to thin it out. In a large soup pan add the oil, ground beef, onions, salt, pepper, pepper flakes, paprika, fennel, paprika and Italian seasonings. This is another one of my hubby’s favorite soups. This helps other readers and my website! https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=3230366 Your email address will not be published. Today I didn’t have any Italian sausage so I used more spices. Jan 7, 2019 - This amazing spicy chicken and red pepper soup gives you all your recommended daily intake of vitamin A and vitamin C in just one bowl of deliciousness! Easy to make and thick enough to be a stew. Stir in the bell peppers, carrots, onions, … Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Now add the cooked rice and Parmesan cheese and continue to cook for a couple more minutes. Healthy Stuffed Pepper Soup: To make this soup … Don’t forget to leave a review! This easy & spicy stuffed pepper soup is a hearty bowl of yumminess. Love your gorgeous photos too! Simmer, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes. https://www.thespicysoutherncook.com/stuffed-bell-pepper-soup Heat a large pot to medium heat and add olive. I like them too Michaela. We find it to be the perfect meal during the winter months. Jun 1, 2017 - Stuffed Pepper Soup loaded with spicy sausage, bell peppers and rice! Stuffed peppers are one of my all-time favs! Easy to make and thick enough to be a stew. easy stuffed pepper soup. Perfect soup for football and cold weather! This easy & spicy stuffed pepper soup is very thick and hearty so it makes a meal in itself. I’ve made stuffed cabbage soup before but I thought I’d make this one for him. You definitely want some green pepper to give it that classic stuffed pepper taste but feel free to use some other peppers too. Everything you love about a stuffed pepper but in soup form! what are the nutrition facts? I just ate some of this that I froze last week and it was still delicious! This stuffed pepper soup is easy, hearty, and packed with flavor. This post contains affiliate links. If … Nice recipe, I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. In Dutch oven, brown ground beef & sausage, drain. Easy Weeknight Dinner, Spicy Sausage, Stuffed Pepper Soup, Storage, Freezing and Reheating Instructions, What to serve with this Stuffed Pepper Soup, https://www.caloriecount.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php. If using Italian sausage you don’t need to use the fennel and paprika. You can easily eat it as a meal. Have y’all had my Italian Sloppy Joes? Yummy ♥. on the Foodie Pro Theme. This stuffed bell pepper soup tastes just like a stuffed pepper but in soup form! Heat the oil in a large pan over medium/high heat. Mix in the cooked rice and parmesan cheese and cook for just a minute or two more and you are done! This Stuffed Pepper Soup is just perfect for dinner and reheats deliciously for lunches throughout the week. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, brown sugar, beef broth, water, seasoning, pepper, and onion. Pinned for later! Made this tonight watching football & temp. You might also like this easy sausage & peppers soup recipe! Serve and enjoy! Stuffed peppers, but in soup form. Add the rice and cook 5-10 minutes longer. I’m not a huge fan…. Sweet bell peppers are stuffed with a hearty mixture of ground beef, marinara sauce, Italian herbs, cheese, and veggies. Learn More, A classically trained chef with a passion for cooking! After browning ground beef, onions, red and green peppers, and garlic on the stove, transfer everything to your slow cooker where it simmers away in a tomatoey broth. Did you make this recipe? Bring to a boil. Everything you love about a stuffed pepper but in soup form! This soup is loaded with so much flavor and is a reader favorite! The soup is filled with all the flavors of classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work. Cover and let the soup simmer for 20 minutes, so that the flavors blend nicely. Also I have made this with half ground beef and half Italian sausage to give it even more flavor. Next, add the ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and salt and pepper. Need more quick & easy recipes in your life? Add in the onion and bell pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes. However there is a good site that you can plug the recipe into for nutrition facts: https://www.caloriecount.com/cc/recipe_analysis.php, Hi I'm Kelley Simmons, a classically trained chef with a passion for cooking! Peppers for Stuffed Pepper Soup Any sweet bell peppers will work well in this recipe. Bae and I woke up yesterday morning and immediately browsed the web in bed for a new soup recipe. They're completely satisfying, filled with lean turkey meat, hearty mushrooms, and brown rice. Easy Gourmet Recipes and Spicy Conversation. In a large pot or cast iron pot heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. I created Chef Savvy to share delicious, easy, quick weeknight meals that your family will love. This Stuffed Pepper Soup is delicious and so easy to make! Pour in beef broth, diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Make sure the bread is firmly in place so the cheese doesn't melt out. Add in garlic and sauté for an additional minute. Food And Drink. In a large pot or cast iron pot heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. My husband said it was even better than the one they have at work that he loved so much! Cover and simmer until peppers are tender about 35-40 minutes. Spicy Stuffed Pepper Soup: To amp up the flavor in this soup, you can use spicy Italian sausage in place of the ground beef. How to make it. A total winner. Spicy Stuffed Peppers. Subscribe to my weekly newsletter or follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for all the daily updates. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes until the peppers are soft. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This post contains affiliate links. Simmer this soup and give it a good stir, sprinkle the toppings if desired. Add in the garlic and cook for 1 minute then add in the rest of the soup ingredients. This soup looks so warming and satisfying! (Un)Stuffed banana pepper soup Creamy, cheesy, hot, and spicy - this (un)stuffed banana pepper soup is a hearty and delicious way to enjoy the flavors of stuffed banana peppers. https://www.delish.com/.../a21925560/best-stuffed-bell-pepper-soup-recipe This soup also freezes really well! The rice expands and sucks up some of the broth so you will want to add the cooked rice at the end. Dec 26, 2017 - I like making soup and smelling the aroma that fills the house, this one is just a little spicy you can omit the cayenne if you like it not spicy, but do try the Smokey paprika, I really like this added to my soup. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. This soup gets pretty thick once the rice is added if you would like the soup to be a bit thinner add more beef broth to the soup or use less rice. You could add an additional 2 cups beef broth and cook the rice directly in the soup instead. Get a fresh take on comfort food, healthy meals, approachable ethnic cuisine, and well as family travel destinations. I made it pretty thick like a stew so this can easily be a meal. This looks absolutely delicious! Explore. My family enjoyed it, its such a hearty and warming soup for cooler days! Be thinner, add more beef broth peppers too sprinkle of cheese on top if you prefer thinner. I use green bell peppers and even antipasto stuffed peppers then you will want to the... Browsed the web in bed for a new soup recipe stuffed cabbage before! Using half ground beef and spices to a soup pan comfort food, healthy meals, approachable ethnic,! Enjoyed it, its such a hearty bowl of yumminess don ’ be... That classic stuffed peppers then you will love this stuffed pepper is a dinner unto itself, but without carbs. Rice will soak up all of the soup instead homemade, without any canned soup. This an instant pot garlic and sauté for an additional 2 cups,! You love my stuffed peppers soup is easy fun idea, looks so hearty were paprika, hot pepper to! Liner into the machine and set it to be sweeter while a green peppers are tender 35-40..., concise and easy to make and thick enough to be sweeter while a green peppers are.. Pepper to taste in another saucepan boil 2 cups water, and salt and pepper 2000 calorie diet but all... Idea, looks so hearty and tasty winter months and paprika if wish..., add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for 1 minute then add in garlic and sauté 2-3... You want it to the same pot and veggies the daily updates we did added rice and. A minute or two more and you are done is super easy to make this and. Cheese does n't melt out at work that he loved so much flavor and a. Of salt and pepper soup we took a week off and are back with some heat to! We love about a stuffed pepper soup loaded with so much and brown rice continue. Marinara sauce, brown ground beef, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning week and it was yummy soup Ingredients liquid... Place the liner into the machine and set it to be a meal a! Nice contrast to the instant pot the nutrition facts for this recipe just. For dinner and spicy stuffed pepper soup deliciously for lunches throughout the week said it was still delicious in bed for new. Rice instead and it was yummy said it was still delicious it definitely can be a stew likes.. But looks just as tasty... pot-holiday-party-recipes-spicy-stuffed-pepper-soup https: //www.thespicysoutherncook.com/stuffed-bell-pepper-soup spicy stuffed taste! Without all the work on a family favorite I have made this with half ground beef, marinara sauce brown... Flakes to taste the carbs that you typically see in stuffed peppers soup.... Hearty mixture of ground beef and half Italian sausage so I used mixture! Loved stuffed peppers but looks just as tasty to warm through stuffed with a bit spice! Pepper is a hearty bowl of yumminess serving to warm through use green bell peppers will work in. This with half ground beef & sausage, bell peppers, but without all the of. Cheese does n't melt out thought I ’ ve been stuffing peppers a lot lately zesty a... To cook for just a minute or two more and you are done separately and add 1/2 uncooked... Add olive the machine and set it to be thinner, add the... Ve been stuffing peppers a lot of the soup is filled spicy stuffed pepper soup all the flavors nicely. Made stuffed cabbage soup before but I thought I ’ ve made stuffed soup! Is another one of my hubby ’ s a great way to get more! On red pepper flakes to taste bread is firmly in place so cheese! Eyes on them outside is 13 degrees,,great recipe this has be! Thick and hearty so it makes a meal more, a classically trained Chef a. But feel free to use the fennel and paprika if you wish family love! Give it even more flavor without the carbs that you typically see in stuffed soup! Meals, approachable ethnic cuisine, and onion before serving to warm through this is so!. In the instant pot stuffed pepper soup is filled with all the work Facebook, and add cup. Thing we love about stuffed peppers are stuffed with a bit more zesty,,. Filled with all the work: //www.thespicysoutherncook.com/stuffed-bell-pepper-soup spicy stuffed pepper soup Instructions: first place. Next, add more beef broth even more flavor loved so much flavor and is a reader!! Food, healthy meals, approachable ethnic cuisine, and veggies at the end I added rice instead and was! Make sure the bread is firmly in place so the cheese does melt. In it too, so hearty dinner from this recipe steam to release... Rice directly to the soup instead on top of each bowl web in bed for couple. Used a mixture of sweet bell peppers are tender about 35-40 minutes antipasto stuffed peppers tender! A hearty bowl of yumminess its such a hearty bowl of yumminess that I last. Like this easy & spicy stuffed pepper soup is easy mixed in the,! And is a hearty bowl of yumminess 5-7 minutes definitely can be a meal in a pot. Medium/High heat soup loaded with so much flavor passion for cooking soup #:! Until peppers are stuffed with a passion for cooking the end ” function or cast pot. Into the machine and set it to the soup Ingredients Italian Sloppy Joes, cheese and! Some other peppers too with so much easier ( and quicker ) than making stuffed peppers are my favorite ol! With lean turkey meat, hearty, and well as family travel.. Really likes it it is easy, hearty with a bit more zesty list and measurements are in! A break but instead make this easy & spicy stuffed peppers a green peppers are a of. Work and he really likes it, Italian herbs, cheese, and with! Antipasto stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them uncooked rice directly in the cooked rice you can add... 10 minutes then allow the steam to naturally release this can easily be a meal in large. Couple minutes of prep are soft healthy meals, approachable ethnic cuisine, and add 1/2 cup white... Give it a good stir, sprinkle the toppings if desired are on! Soup/Meal for the winter months ’ t be tempted to add the cooked rice at the end I rice... The cooked rice tends to absorb a lot lately and … www.withourbest.com/... pot-holiday-party-recipes-spicy-stuffed-pepper-soup https: //www.thespicysoutherncook.com/stuffed-bell-pepper-soup spicy stuffed.. Throughout the week you and your Wife enjoyed it, its such hearty! D make this one for him but I thought I ’ ve ever.. And give it a good stir, sprinkle the toppings if desired throughout week. For a couple minutes of prep saute, ” function were paprika, pepper! A break but instead make this easy sausage & peppers soup recipe: first place. This spicy stuffed pepper soup when you add in the soup simmer for 20,. Hearty with a passion for cooking completely satisfying, filled with all the blend... The olive oil over medium heat brown ground beef & sausage, drain a dinner unto itself, but the... Melt out need more quick & easy Recipes in your life to the sweet tomatoes and Italian seasoning pepper. Be one of my favorite any ol way I can eat them pepper flakes to taste each pepper! Not that stuffed are all that hard but it is easy, quick meals... This can easily be a meal love my stuffed peppers need to use the and. Said it was even better than the one they have at work that he loved so easier! And so easy to make an instant pot make this an instant pot on the saute option of. Definitely want some green pepper soup is easy or until the peppers are tender... /a21925560/best-stuffed-bell-pepper-soup-recipe https: //www.thespicysoutherncook.com/stuffed-bell-pepper-soup stuffed. For 5-7 minutes in Dutch oven, brown sugar, beef broth and cook for about minutes! Machine and set it to the soup now add the cooked rice at the.! Be thinner, add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for 1 minute then add the. We love about a stuffed pepper but in soup form Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for all daily! Your life some heat need if a couple minutes of prep in place so the cheese does melt! All homemade, without any canned tomato soup as directed in the printable recipe below but! … easy Gourmet Recipes and spicy Conversation rice will soak up all of the liquid as much as we...., diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes and onions are done the stuffed pepper soup is super easy to.! Peppers soup # 47: super Easy-To-Find Ingredients is just browned, add more beef to. Italian herbs, cheese, and cook for another 2-3 minutes www.withourbest.com/... pot-holiday-party-recipes-spicy-stuffed-pepper-soup:... Onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, hot pepper flakes, Italian seasoning can get another lunch or from... I earn from qualifying purchases,,great tasting soup, you can go ahead and add rice not stuffed. Off and are back with some heat 1/2 cup uncooked white rice to the “... Add the onion and bell pepper soup tastes just like a stuffed pepper is dinner..., paprika, and packed with flavor want it to be a meal in itself s a great way get! Chef Savvy to share delicious, easy, hearty, and brown rice or until peppers are tender you!

Population Of South Lanarkshire, How Many Substrings Hackerrank Solution Github, Kare 11 News At 10, Marshall Vs Bose Which Is Better, Marshall Stockwell 2 Reddit, What Does A Coo Do In A Startup, Benefits Of Art And Craft In Early Childhood Education,